Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Updated Blogsite part 1

Hello true believers! (copyright Stan Lee) I have just recently made this blogsite and a million salutations go to the good people at Google and Blogger for having all these free hostings. If anyone of you noticed I have redesigned the lay out of this site and I do hope it is more legible and pleasing to the eye. I have updated my profile so please do check it out from the link above and also to add audio to all these visuals I have linked below from eSnips a media play bar featuring one of my favorite songs “People Ain’t No Good” by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, if you wanna hear the song just click the play button (not that you don’t already know, just a friendly reminder..hehehhe..). And one last thing that I’ve put here, in case you haven’t noticed by now is that I’ve posted a picture banner of sorts, a panoramic view of the bay side beach sunset (I adore sunrise and sunsets, by the way) somewhere here in beautiful Cebu and don’t mind the two individuals flanking right-wise, it’s just me and Yvonne in candid nonsense pose, she is by the way my partner in crime in everything. I’ll be posting some of my mind works here soon (artwork, poetry and stuff that would spark my interest) when I have the time and luxury to do so, so keep posted and take interest to whatever updates I’d be blogging here (and yes, for all of you wondering, I do have a social life of sorts). Kudos to you all and happy surfing.

No comments: