Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nazi Punks Fuck Off



Hello nothingness…

I commute regularly to and from work. The scene is always the same. Full of the typical pasajeros : the perpetual student or two, the late blue collar slave, the senior citizen, a brute and a babe. But today there was one in particular that shook me up a bit. Some idiot kid who thinks he’s cool enough and was wearing a shirt which he probably unknowingly advertises for and promote on. An imprint of the German Nazi Flag.

Many times I fell witness to such stupidity, shirt prints nowadays are more outrageous, provoking and down right offensive sometimes, mass produced by idiots themselves, who don’t know any better. Like wearing a shirt that says Metallica in the front but on the back it has a picture of The Cure performing, geez, its just downright hilarious. Or a Slayer logo slapped in some pink polo shirt with flower embroideries, now, if Tom Araya was there seeing what I saw, he would kill the guy for wearing it and not feel guilty about it. Or wearing a Che Guevarra shirt without even knowing a little bit of the man’s idealogy or history. But the aforementioned German Nazi Flag imprint (its getting numerous nowadays from shirts to rings to accessories and its starting to bug me) its just not stupid or hilarious, its just pure shit. Better stick with shirts without prints or stuff to be safe.

Well, I haven’t had the guts to ask the guy if he knows even a fraction of what he’s actually wearing, on the ideals that that shirt pronounces for, he’s just too damn stupid and innocent looking (to a point, I even think he looks gay somehow) to shove it to him too early in the day. I’m just the type who minds my own business to some degree, as long as me and the ones closest to me are not physically harmed in some way or form, they just can rot in hell for all I care.

People should at least, when buying a seemingly harmless shirt or accessory, know something of what he or she is wearing, the print might say something offensive and or it could make you stupid. Well, like I said, rot in hell for all I care, glad I don’t know you. Coz if by chance you disrespect me, I’ll shove some makeshift nazi symbol up your worn out ass!!! Nuff said.








No comments: