Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just a little update (CEMP compilation release 11/10/2007)

hello nothingness...

Again, I think I'm too busy to put a real post here so I just wanna do a quick update.

From my previous post (if anybody ever cared to view this blog anyway), I mentioned my sabbatical in the band. Well, I'm excited somewhat that CEMP (Cebu Extreme Metal Productions) is currently working on a compilation of singles from bands under its belt and my band has been a part of CEMP since 2005 and we will contribute hopefully a re-recording of our old composition "Darkness Cometh" and maybe when we can, add a new death metal compo also. So, my sabbatical is put on hold for the moment (if ever there was such a thing).

Also, my friend (CEMP manager) and I would be contributing an industrial metal composition in the vein of the almighty Godflesh, entitled "The Terrible Wait". The drum sequence of which is already done and the guitars and bass parts will soon follow. All this is done via a home studio software, so were recording it via virtual studio, i.e. my home PC. Hopefully it will be included in the compilation. It's gonna be a double CD release, an independent release to be exact, so don't expect much regarding packing and production wise, but still its gonna be a killer.

I've already heard some of the other bands contribution, there will be about 12 bands contributing and it kicks serious ass. All in all, the compilation CD's release will be accompanied by a gig this coming November 10, 2007 (the venue is still under negotiations).

Nuff said....

No comments: