Sunday, October 14, 2007

A possible Comicbook contribution


Hello nothingness...

Just a quick update. I'm terribly excited, me and E.J. Espinosa had a meeting and we collaborated on a comicbook which I did the story and the scripts and will hopefully ink on and him doing the pencils and possible greytones. The tentative title would be a story on the plights of the Reaper, tentatively called because my friend told me that a Reaper character already appeared in the pages of Popcorn Comics here in Cebu and we're gonna change his identity soon after we come up with a better name for the character. The story is kinda like the Crow meets Buffy thing. So, its gonna be with aswangs, spirits and the like. Hope we will be a part of the anthology of sorts of comicbook creators here in Cebu, I already posted a message in Istorya dot Net on our enthusiasm in contributing a story on that soon to be anthology, hope Suede well hook us up soon. I'll keep posting updates. Nuff said. (a sketch of a headshot of the Reaper above if you haven't noticed, a full body shot will soon follow).

No comments: