Thursday, November 1, 2007

My embarrasing take on Nightscourge


Hello nothingness...

Just wanna post something I did this morning. Its my terrible take on our pet project character Nightscourge. Just a rough sketch and inking on a .2 calligraphy pen. You'll be sure to notice the embarrasing colors,  these were done on photoshop. Worse thing is that my PC  monitor is somewhat fickle. It changes color tones ever now and then, I haven't had the luxury and time to have it repaired. I'm not really sure if its the right coloring to apply to this drawing coz I'm viewing it differently. Well, this adds new levels to making the roughs. Helps me make excuses for my terrible lineart. All the more reason and better judgement to letting my buddy do the lineart. Makes me think that I'd be better off doing comicbook scripting and writing than doing the actual drawing. Nuff said... Hey, comments and suggestions are always welcomed.


No comments: