Wednesday, December 12, 2007

To all the Girls I've loved before!!!

Hello nothingness...

Before anyone who's reading this get any funny ideas with the title, well, sorry to disappoint you. hehehe..this is not a list of my past and glorious (yeah, right!) list of women that I have the opportunity to get close with and yes this is not a dissection of the music and lyrics behind the popular song of the same title above. Its just a list of the cellphones that have come and gone into my life, don't get me wrong, cellphones are like girls in a very good way (ever materialistic me). Just a little innocent analogy. They are gorgeous, keeps you entertained and makes good company, you can't live without.

Its been awhile since my last post, yeah and I know I'm one lazy ass. Life's been busy this holiday season. Caught with the dreaded The Holiday Rush: reports to tie up at work, the incessant christmas parties that I have to attend to, the gift pickings (I’m still to start mine) and all the usual paranoia that comes with the holidays that you and I have the privilege to experience. And yes, this relative affects my blog time.

Anyways, lets keep track shall we…heres the list, its just a filler, for inquiring minds only…heheheh….


Phone Model             Type                        Status
Nokia 3210                Monochrome         Sold off
Nokia 3310                Monochrome         Sold off
Nokia 7110                 Monochrome          Sold off
Nokia 6610                Colored                    traded
Nokia 3660               S60 Smartphone      lost
Nokia 6150                Monochrome          given away
Panasonic A100        Monochrome         Sold off
Nokia 6230                Colored                   traded
Nokia 3230                S60 Smartphone   traded
Nokia 6680               S60 Smartphone    traded
Nokia 7710                S90 Smartphone     Sold off
Motorola V3i             Colored                    traded
Sony Ericsson Z710i Colored                    traded
*Motorola L71           Colored                     ICU
*(still in repair, I'm using an old and beat up motorola C380 borrowed from my GF)

Now lets do some little arithmetic (which I terribly suck)...Since the year 2000 up to 2007 I've had a total of 14 cellphones and my average turn-over rate would be a little over 2 cellphones a year at any given moment or an average of changing cellphones every 6 months.. harrowing, terrible, money wasting thing and whats more dreadful is that I can't help myself.

Nuff said.





No comments: