Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chummy's Beans version 2.0

Hello nothingness...

First and foremost...Hurray for Manny "The Pacman" Pacquiao for yet another victorious battle in the canvass board. I have yet to watch the fight. Unfortunately, no cable.

Today I was busy tinkering with my blog design and I am somehow happy with the outcome. Got a new skin/theme template via Final Sense and yeah I really like the bullfrog (I'm not quite sure if its a bullfrog though, Im no biologist or something, but it sure does look like one) squatting over the larger upper part of this screen. Kinda cool and pleasant looking. Frogs are ok in my book. I've always wanted a pet bullfrog but I haven't found a pet shop thats selling them. I might as well be contented with having a picture of it squatting over me blog. By the way, I almost F@#$ up at uploading the new template and it took me about 6 or so attempts in uploading various templates from various sites. Some of them were really cool but a nasty one at being compatible with blogger and only this one's a keeper. I even accidentally deleted most my widgets so I have to reconstruct them, geez, with alot of research (aka google), I learned a thing or too in editing the source code template. Like the Previous Post widget at the left hand corner, you can't get this from default blogger templates, you have to click/copy/paste/delete some things here and there via the account settings. Well, nuff said. I hope blog hoppers and cyber passers-by would appreciate the overall new appearance of this here humble blog of futilities. Good day to one and all. Happy Blogging everyone!

No comments: