Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm back...I think!?


I'm back. Its been awhile since I've updated this blog. I'm now part of the got hitched crowd and it has been 9 days since. Everything was 50% according to plan thanx to our  dumb coordinator who acted like he knew what he's doing, fooled us.geez. Well, of all the wedding stories and advices I've heard from recently, it all went out as expected and terrible in some way or form. But atleast its finally over and done with. The important thing is now I'm a married dude and as everyone will soon expect me to be responsible and steer the course of my life and all that sh@#. Another chapter closes and another is starting to get written and all that crap. hehehe. Part of me not updating this blog was because of this and when I got back last Tuesday I was dead tired and spaced out (!?) and work was waiting for me like a bad MF. Now I'm just taking a cruise ride at the back seat and looking at my, or shall I say both of our future outside the dashboard of a dark and fast world, kinda like looking at gotham city by gaslight...updates will be posted soon, no pics yet...nuff said...     

No comments: