Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Anime in me

I've recently got the anime fever again much to my dismay. I've admired them since I was hooked with the Voltes 5 mania in the 80's when me and the other snot driven neighbor kids would watch the episodes on RPN9 on a lazy afternoon (?!) and sing to our hearts amusement on cue to the japanese theme song to god knows what they really meant. Since then I was hooked on anime and cartoons in general and geez I'm in my early 30's now and still watch them with gusto. From Hayao Miyazaki's master works to the anime series that come and go as the years went by like dragon ball, samurai x, ghost in a shell, gundam wing and recently naruto and bleach. I'm currently finishing off the Gundam X series (6 more episodes to go, wahooo) and I really like it so far. I'm eagerly awaiting on Gundam Seed Destiny which I both have on DVD. Makes me wanna start again on having them Gunpla's (Gundam Modeling Kit)----geeky me!, I used to have one and tried constructing the kit, it was a gundam gp03 1/144 model if i recall correctly. I gave it to friend after I was finish constructing it. Anyways, anime fever is up and fueling the child within me.

No comments: