Friday, July 27, 2007

Part I : A Collection of Marvel Comics 1st


hello nothingness....

as from my previous post about me cleaning up my closet..well, i rediscovered my old collection of comicbook titles and i just wana quick share my penchant for first issues (it was terribly expensive collecting comics, even today so i quit a couple of years back and focused more in collecting burned audio CDs which is a much cheaper hobby). All photos were taken via my newly purchased digicam so the shots are pretty lame, cant blame us beginners...nuff said...

Above is a Daredevil remake with Frank Miller on board, its like a Batman Year One to Marvel...
Heres a First Issue of the Ghost Rider, reborn bad ass a far cry from the original western cowboy ghostrider from the 70's (not sure about the date hmmmm)...

Here's a debut issue of the Hulk, I think it was at this period that Marvel decided to revamp its famous golden age heroes (again..im no expert in comicdom...just a hunch..i never bought Wizard)
Another first from Marvel...Mutant X was, i think, a cooler regrouping of sorts, Iceman has a cool ice goatee, cant beat that...
This is the first of six issues of Earth X, Marvels take on an alternate future where all beings have superpowers, i don't have the complete series, whatever happened to the story?...hmmmm.

Well, I think thats about it with my Marvel collections, by the way, all of them are not in any way in mint condition, so i think i can never get a good bid going, but if anyones interested mebe we can do good business together (wink!wink!), email me.

No comments: