Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy as a Bee (a huge stupid looking bee)


hello nothingness...

Well, just wanna update on things, nothing real concrete to put in here so what the hell, I'll just babble on something.

I've been busy with work as usual, gotta have a day job for me to somehow make a living and insure me that I'm still of use somewhere, somehow in society. Ever heard of rumors that working for the government means low competency and less work for a paycheck without sweating it up, work comprising of sitting on your butt for 8 hours reading the news or exchanging gossip with co-employees and hurling offensives to the public clientele. Well, none of that ever happens in my line of work, we are almost always drowning on paper work and backlogs that I can't seem to remember a time when I ever experienced being happy and contented with it. It just doesn't quite cut it. I always feel that we are spread out thinly on a  very large scope of work. Well, enough of that, after work I enrolled myself to a computer learining center here somewhere in Cebu, subject of which is Computer Graphic Design in Photoshop, which is sort of an unwinder to me. It's closer to my interest, being the arts and I think it will benefit me in my reviving my hobby of drawing and sketching. So, will see what happens when I get the hang of it.

So much for updates huh.

No comments: