Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Superhero Personality Test

Hello Nothingness...
Just want to put some filler here, I've no real concrete and interesting thing to blab abou. I was reading Gerry Alanguilan's Blogsite as usual and happen to get redirected to Reno Maniquis' blogsite (a great artist by the way) and happen to stumble upon this Superhero test of sorts, click the link below and take the test to know what superhero are you, the result that I got was truly unexpected, I was betting on Wolverine and I got Green Lantern, geez, honestly I never imagined me being Mr. Greeny, I never really read the comicbook. All in all, its an amusing little test.

My Test results:
I am Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
65%
Catwoman
60%
Superman
60%
Robin
57%
Hulk
55%
Supergirl
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Batman
50%
Iron Man
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
The Flash
30%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

No comments: