Tuesday, September 18, 2007

YouTube finds part I

Hello, nothingness....

Since as of the moment, I'm terribly busy with work and other personals, just wana do a quick post of my YouTube video finds. I usually browse (when I have the time) for videos which interest me on this site and here are a few, click and happy viewing...



Laughed my ass off with this one, the perennial DC and Marvel wars, I like Batman and Spidey's bantering.



This one was made by a fan, wish it were a real movie though, it would kick ass. Nice trailer, Batman could've been more dark looking and taller and Superman could've been more appealing.



I'm eagerly awaiting this movie along with Wolverine, its a long wait though, May 2008. Ironman is one cool superheroe, like Batman who actually has no superpowers whatsoever but rely on intelligence and technology to fight crime.

No comments: