Monday, November 19, 2007

Show and Tell: My Desktop

I've read from other blogsites and forums about people showing off what their desktop looks like even to a point of tagging their fellow blogsters to do the same. Somewhat like a chain letter type. Since nobody has tagged me into showing what my desktop looks like, I'm gonna let myself tag myself (loser me...hehehe..). Anyways, a desktop kinda reflects the user and mine's no exception. Mine is somewhat bare and devoid of shortcut icons except for the wallpaper of the good old baphomet sigil (HAIL! the Horned One of Pure Insight and Enlightment) amidst a black canvass, and the recycle bin icon which represents the abyss of final judgement and oblivion to all files and documents under my dominion forever, BWAHAHAAHHA...hehehe..hmmm..sorry about that. Nuff said.

Well, here it is...

No comments: