Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Peekaboo : My Webcomic Doppelganger

I love comics and specially comic strips and the advent of web comics made it possible for me to access it readily unlike before I have to make do of the available comic strips syndicated by the national newspapers here or wait for the collected editions. I usually collect Gary Larson's Farside and am into Charles Schultz Peanuts and Bill Watersson's Calvin and Hobbes.  Locally, I like Manix Abrera's Kiko Machine and Pol Medina's Pugad Baboy. Nowadays I browse and search for any interesting web comics and read the reviews about it. I even add them to my bloglist for easy reference and help promote it. I was very amused that I happen to come across the Outer Circle Web Comics by Steve Napierski because one of his recurring characters, a fat slob named Peekaboo, almost kinda mirrors me physically. Beard and all, really. I even let my friends validate it. The above image pictures my typical day at home after office, glued to my PC . Just wanna share a snipet of the strip here. Kudos to Steve for making such entertainingly great comics.  Check out his site.

3 comments:

blanne said...

uy. salamat sa pagcomment sa akong blog. hehehe

anyway, naa bay website ang pugad baboy? lingaw gyud baya ang pugad baboy. hehehe.

Chummy said...

your very much welcomed and by the way heres the Pugad Baboy Official page http://www.pmjunior.com.ph/ ....enjoy...hehehe

blanne said...

uy. naa gyud diay. hahaha. salamat! :)