Monday, June 9, 2008

Blog Filler Me na Me- Part 1

I haven't posted anything interesting almost a month now and for reasons reiterated from my previous posts about me having not posted anything interesting.

These past few weeks went by like a whirl. Work takes most of my time coz its one of our semestral audits once again meaning I have to be in serious mode at work and focus (yeah, right!). I'll even be leaving for Tagbilaran City tomorrow till Saturday on official business and be leaving for Cagayan de Oro the same Saturday till Tuesday hopefully on some pressing personal matters and did I mention that I am terribly engaged to the most wonderful and complementing person that I have ever known and decided on taking the next step in our relationship (it took us 5 years to decide on this ..heeheh..its about time I guess) and hopefully get hitched this come September 2008. Wahoo!!..Hoorah...Ho...Ha..hmmmm...ehem...cough.. cough! I was so hush hush about this until recently. We're in planning mode now and we busied with complying to some legal and religious (I'm not a religious man to begin with but hey, I can't complain on this one) checklist which added to me being busy all the time these days. Hopefully everythings coming to order/disorder and we'll see what happens in the next few months or so. Wish me luck people. I need all the luck I can get and yeah, financial donations will gladly be accepted.hehehe. I'm on a tight belt with the preparations. Any tips from you dear readers would be a godsend so PM me anytime.

No comments: