Sunday, July 27, 2008

The La Parola

Hey, its been a while (yeah, what else is new!). Today we had an oppurtulity to do a little on site pre-nup photoshoot with me and my gurl here with the help of the expertise of iStudio Photo Services (all the way from Valencia, Bukidnon). Don't get me wrong here but I'm not the dramatic romantic dweeb effect kinda guy with me having a metal band and all and donning black shirts all the time and mostly favor the darker side of life (heheheh), I did this at my partners persistent request and much to my amazement, I yielded to her whims. Actually, just between you and me, its always 99% of the time, shhhhhhh. What the hey, its always a first time for anything, right?!. We did it hastily at La Parola, Liloan, Cebu based on a friends suggestion to do it there because of the unique view plus I like lighthouses. It was all in all a first hand experience doing all the drama of doing a little photoshoot. Here's a quick pick of the La Parola and by the way, it is taken from my meager point and shoot camera that I happen to have at the moment and not the expensive and elaborate ones' that the iStudio team was using during the event. Mebe I'll post the ones' they did when I get hold of the file copy. Soon enuf.

No comments: