Friday, August 1, 2008

MySpace Music


Wow, how cool is that?! I've decided and finally accepted the potentials of MySpace for my band. Almost all of my friends who happen to have bands have a MySpace Music accounts and so I was tempted to give it a view and all I can say is that its way cooler than Friendster (I rarely visit my Friendster accounts, sometimes its just out of habit to check it once or twice in a week) and its really tailored for the bands be it international, local, indie, unreleased or bigwig metalgods. I have had a MySpace account before, way back before Friendster but got bored with it. Now I'm viewing it with renewed interest. Hope I can update it from time to time though if theres band related events and such, aside from updating this blog and my Multiply, geez, I think I've got my hands full now. A place where bands can really connect and stuff.  You can even download our song from there. RakenRol!!! I've updated this blogs sidebar so you can click and have a visit there if you'd like or just click here.

No comments: