Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My other blogsite

hello nothingness...

Just wanna let you know that I've just recently added a blogsite dedicated to my softer, more intimate side, the poetic side that is but its not really limited to poetry altogether. Maybe some short story or vignette thrown in if I have the material or some artistic photo shots that I have done and stuff or anything art related so to speak. So, prepare to get bored (or better blown) away. Having this site updated is hard enough, now I'm putting up with this other one, sort of like adding insult to injury, haha. Well, as much as I can handle and take. I just want to make a home for my artistic works and maybe somehow connect to an audience (yah, right!). This blogsite is a mixed bag and kinda like a journal of my boring existence, thus the blogsite name, Chummy’s Beans, beans being my life events and thoughts on something. So, I’ve decided to make another one to represent my artistic side. Hope I made the right decision. Regarding copyright to all the things that will posted into that site, well, I don’t mind if someone uses it for something as long as one would ask permission from me via email and make a deal or two.

Heres the link to my additional blogsite…. http://frompoetry2obliteration.blogspot.com …check it out, alright.

The title is partly inspired from a Napalm Death album “From Enslavement to Obliteration”. A kick-ass album, mind you.

I haven't really written anything new so mostly I'll be posting early works that I can manage to encode and dig up in my box (my box filer, not my head, unfortunately). Maybe something interesting here and there. Hope you enjoy it. Comments are really appreciated and welcomed.

And yes, I've been busy of late. Its our Annual Report making at the office, keeps me tied up and shit. Meaning fewer post than already is.

No comments: