Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dread...a good friend of mine




GEZZZZZZ.....I really need to write something...not just something....something interesting....I've been doing this from almost a year now and I have in part fulfilled the overall theme of this here blog site (read the title and description of my profile on the right hand corner) which is my haphazard albeit confusing mix of thoughts on paper (cyber paper that is), my beans so to speak, spilled and all. But yet, I can’t seem to put out or blog out a thing or two for a weeks duration. It would have been good to have postings of about once a day to fill this blog and get it moving about. If I could get away with a terrible way overdue new years resolution, that would be it. Quantity over Quality (what quality?!) as they say. Rightly so! This feeling of dread that I can't post something is making itself felt lately. 

No comments: