Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a little self Promotion here

Hello nothingness...

Relative to my on going quest, interest, whatever regarding digital photography and digital editing, a friend of mine and I decided to make a yahoo group site where we can possibly exchange views, critic photos and what nots and hopefully gain a little (?) insight on our ever growing hobby. Its my first try to make a Yahoo Group  (it wouldve been nifty and cool if Google has this feature, or am I living in a rock that I didnt know they have one) and I AM HUMBLY INVITING ALL BISAYA ENTHUSIAST, HOBBYIST and AMATEUR PHOTOGeeks out there to come and join the commotion and make the group fruitful.

And before I forget, click on the add link logo below, bottom right corner of this here blog.

And yes, I almost forgot,...its Mga Bisayang Maniniyot (in rough translation, "The Visayan Photographers") Yahoo Groups....pathetic?hope not...ehehheheheh....

No comments: