Saturday, March 1, 2008

my stab at Digital photo/editing 1


Hello nothingness...

From here on en, I'll be posting some of my attempts at digital photography and editing in this here blog. Last post I showcased some and decided to showcase some more, if all of u in cyberspace dont mind me doing so, anyways, this is my sight and a care too little if it were a sight for cyber sore eyes for some. Its just another bean to my many beans spilled here. hahahaha..(insert generic thriller audio FX here) besides, I dont have anything interesting to post. These things make good addition to this site..hmmmm

Ok, just a quick info on the composition above. I shot it with my humble digicam and its the volume knob of my bass guitar Stormbringer in macro focus and edited afterwards with a very subtle orton effect and slight lens flare filter in the middle. As usual, I cant really tell for sure if I got it right because, as I mentioned a couple of post back, I have yet to replace my aging defective and color impaired monitor.

Enjoy.

No comments: