Saturday, August 9, 2008

Attacked by the Dreaded Bugs


Im really pissed off this past week because of one recurring house problem: BUG INFESTATION!!!. 

I really thought we already rid of ourselves of these pest months before. Kissing Bugs or Assassin Bugs are a pain in the butt or pain in any part of the body for that matter. I don't know where they come from, they just attacked my sister's bedroom. She got an allergic reaction to its bite like swelling on the affected part to a point that she can't even move her arm. At first we thought it was just cockroach bites but we found this weird looking creature under her bed which I whacked with my slippers on instinct and then came splat!! Blood and guts of the thing spread out on the floor and I realized that it wasn't its blood but blood meal. F@#$ gross. I googled any info I could get about these critters and found out that they were the one's responsible for my sisters' agony and we immediately made sure to track and kill every last one we could find by insecticide and death by slipper whack. That was before and now they've comeback somehow and from who knows what origin and the funny thing is that my sister is long gone to some foreign land and her bedroom is empty and you know what, the f@#$ decided to infest my measly bedroom now. The moment I began to have welts and bite marks, dread finally caught up with me and only one critter responsible came up to my mind, the freaking Assassin Bugs are back with a vengeance. Paranoid that I was, I immediately checked under my bed and what do you know, the f@##s were there hiding, bloated and hiding for crying out loud! Caught and killed seven! geeez, seven of them in less than a damn week. Everytime I sleep I get paranoid that somehow I know that they are waiting patiently in cracks and crevices awaiting my deep slumber for them to attack and suck the life outta me! From what I have googled, they are a deadly pest to some parts of the Americas and carry deadly diseases. So far, nothing came up on articles about them in the Philippines though. Maybe one of you has a damn solution about this and help me get rid of them shits altogether. I periodically check under the bed now and shit.  

No comments: